Following Jesus: The Gospel of Mark
2022, Term 1
KYB in its year of Jubilee starts with an inspiring look at Mark’s gospel. A fast-paced and warmly engaging historical account of the life of Jesus, Mark’s gospel focuses on themes drawn from Jesus’ teaching rather than a strict chronological account of events. Mark wanted his readers to know exactly who Jesus is and respond to him. He wanted more than just amazement at the wonderful things Jesus did. He wanted them to believe in Jesus – the Messiah, the Son of God, the Saviour of the world!
The Speaker of this Introduction, Marge Hanna has very kindly create some worksheets for use with the Introduction. You may like to print these off to use as you listen.
Suggestions for the use of Introductory Worksheets
For use with the recorded audio Introduction (download audio introduction) and Introduction notes (download Introduction notes):
- To provide a permanent record of the Introduction we have listened to
- To provide productive occupation for eyes and hands as we listen
- To aid concentration and retention of the content of the Introduction
- There are two versions of the Worksheets
Introductory work notes purpose:
For use with the recorded audio Introduction:
- For use alongside the audio Introduction for those who don’t like filling in worksheets
- A resource for those with no on-line access, or just while we have no face-to-face groups meeting
- View below, or download notes
Using the worksheet resources:
- These worksheets were designed to be filled in during listening to the recorded audio file.
- They are not designed to be used to 'test' our memories at a later time.
- View below, or download blank worksheet or download worksheet with answers
KYB 2022T1 Mark Blank Worksheet